~ Oct 2-5th, 2020 ~
...and we're listening/delivering! CORE is heading back to Primm, NV. and the Bar 10 Ranch Sat, Oct 2-5th, 2020. This "All Inclusive/Bucket List" CORE Club Ride is an annual favorite. Fun/scenic trails for all abilities and unparalleled access/views of the Grand Canyon near the Bar 10 Ranch and Toroweap. Vehicles must be "street" plated and riders must be street licensed.
- FREE GPS instruction
(Note: Navigation for Primm/Bar 10 will be GPS ONLY)
- Optional/discounted lodging codes for Primm, NV.
- GPS download for ~85 mile optional dual-sport loops out of Primm, NV.
- Optional/discounted lodging code for Mesquite, NV.
- GPS download for 3 days/~300+ miles of fun filled riding between Mesquite, NV. and the Bar 10 Ranch
- Lodging and ALL meals at Bar 10 Ranch:
* Day 1 - Dinner
* Day 2 - Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
* Day 3 - Breakfast
- A truck/driver to shuttle SMALL over night bags between Mesquite and the Bar 10 Ranch
- Beer for any interested riders at Bar 10 Ranch on Saturday (21 and over)
- ALL required gas for bikes on days 2 & 3 at the Bar 10 Ranch.
- Event Specific CORE/Bar 10 T-Shirt
(More specific details will be provided to registrants as we get closer to the event date)
There are 14 covered wagons (capacity 2/wagon), 20 bunks in the lodge, and capacity for spill over on the main deck/under the stars
ALL couples and family member combos will be assigned to the Covered Wagons to maximize space.
20 guests will be in the bunkhouse (2 bunks or 4 guests/room). First 20 singles to register are guaranteed a bed in the lodge.
ANY REGISTRANTS beyond 34 *may* be out on the main deck/under the stars in sleeping bags/on mats.
Payments are to be made directly to the Bar 10. Total donation for this ride is $395.
Eventbrite Registration is contingent on confirmation of receipt of deposit or full payment by Bar 10
Bar 10 contact info:
Phone: 435-628-4010 or 800-582-4139
Code: "CORE Club Ride"
Call in ASAP with your deposit to avoid getting shut out!